Carbon Footprint Verification
A first step to managing and reducing your company’s carbon emissions. Carbon footprint reporting is significantly demanded as part of a company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to demonstrate compliance to requests for carbon emission data of its business processes from customers, suppliers and investors.
A carbon footprint accounts for the total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused directly or indirectly by the company’s business.
A baseline carbon footprint is a requirement to set a science-based target to align with the latest call for global climate action to limit global warming to 1.5°C.
Our VA Services support your company with the following verification
- Organisational Carbon Footprint
- Supply Chain Carbon Footprint
- Product Carbon Footprint
- Get complete understanding what are your key emission sources, how your company contributes to global emissions and develop a carbon reduction plan
- Increase positive recognition of business branding and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) actions
- Future-ready for compliance to global GHG legislations.