ISO 45001 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&SMS). It provides a framework to increase safety, reduce workplace risks and enhance health and well-being at work, enabling an organization to proactively improve its occupational health and safety performance.
ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
A newly published international standard to cultivate a health and safety workplace
ISO 45001 OH&SMS will help you:
- Reduce workplace incidents.
- Reduce absenteeism and staff turnover, leading to increased productivity and reduced cost of insurance premiums.
- Create a health and safety culture, whereby employees are encouraged to take an active role in their own health and safety.
- Enhance reputation.
- Improve staff morale.
- Reinforce leadership commitment to proactively improve occupational health and safety performance.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICG’s logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.