ISO 29993 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for learning services outside of formal education. It provides the framework for learning service providers (LSP) to deliver the services that fulfill the needs of learners and/or sponsors.
ISO 29993 Learning Service Providers
Learning Services for Non-Formal Education and Training
ISO 29993 will help LSP:
- Align various elements of learning services including advertising, information provided to learners, needs analysis, curriculum design, assessment, and evaluation, for the purpose of improving the effectiveness, efficiency, and transparency of learning services.
- Enhance the credibility of learning services.
- Provide a model for improving learning services that can be shared within an organization.
- Provide an internationally recognized instrument that demonstrates the reliability and quality of learning services.
- Help learners select learning services that are appropriate to their goals and purposes.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICG’s logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.