ISO 9001 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system (QMS). It helps organizations to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
The world's utmost leading quality management standard
Share This Post
ISO 9001 QMS will help you:
- Put the customers first, consistently meet the needs of the customers and aim to exceed their expectations. This can lead to new clients, repeated sales, and increased business.
- Work in a more efficient way as all the processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the organization. This increases productivity and brings internal costs down.
- Assess the overall context of the organization which includes identifying and assessing risks and opportunities associated with the business. This enables the organization to clearly state the objectives for sustainability, continual improvement, and growth.
- Gain a competitive advantage as some sectors and clients may require organizations to have an ISO 9001 QMS in place before doing business with them.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICG’s logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.