|Overall job objectives
The ideal candidate will be responsible to perform testing according to client’s requirement and complying to both national and international regulations.
Testing includes climatic testing, dynamic test and mechanical testing etc.
- Evaluates products, components of test sample received and conduct testing with appropriate test standards/ test method requested by clients
- Report daily work schedules to Lab Manager and ensure Testing Turn Time meets and exceed customer’s expectation.
- Maintain safety, quality and company reputation by complying with International regulations.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings with management to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Ensure safety is observed when carrying out laboratory activities.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned by Laboratory Supervisor/ Manager.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics or related field
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good time management
- Able to work under pressure
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com