CAREERS : Job opportunities
Overall job objectives
Responsible for conducting testing according to client’s requirement and International Standards for Electronic products, furniture etc.
- Conduct and prepare reports for testing of samples submitted by clients.
- Produce technical report and send to report approver for review.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement in the laboratory to ensure that client and industry demands are met.
- Ensure standards of testing, service quality, selection and usage of equipment and tooling are maintained to the highest possible level.
- Ensure the laboratory is compliance with Quality Management, Health and Safety System.
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory is neat and tidy at the end of each day.
- Ensure safety is observed when carrying out laboratory activities.
- Maintain proper records of hazardous substances as per regulatory requirements.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned by Laboratory Supervisor/ Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good time management
- Work Under Pressure
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com