Why Choose Us ?
Because we've been there and done it.
GICG is a UK company with global presence and head office in Singapore. Founded in the UK and internationally accredited (UKAS, SAC, JAS-ANZ, CNAS, CPSC, ISTA and SAAS), we continuously strive to develop and improve ourselves. Building on our 28 years of experience in certification and training, we stay updated with new developments within the TIC industry, and we have since expanded our businesses to Testing and Inspection services.
Because we'll understand your brand.
Providing quality assurance, migrating risk and reducing time-to-market risk protect brands, reduce risks and time-to-market as well as access to overseas markets. Compliance service at the exact time and cost needed for a world-class quality service.
Because we're easy and fast to work with.
We are determined towards achieving our values and mission. Our dedication of putting customers’ needs as top priority stands behind our commitment to customers, and partners, driving us to excellence in our results and in how we achieve them. We relieve customers’ anxiety and frustration dealing with multiple organizations using effective technical advisory and innovative solutions.
Because we don't cost the earth.
We understand that hidden concern underneath all customer desires lies a never-ending urge for lower prices. This means our costs are critical. We will manage our cost to below all other sources. Great margins allow us to keep, expand, and enhance our business.
GICG offers a large range of accredited certifications thanks to its large portfolio of accreditations.
GICG is accredited by the most widely recognised international accreditation bodies such as UKAS JAS-ANS, CNAS and SAAS and local accreditation body such as SAC.
Accreditation by these international and national accreditation bodies proves our technical competence, impartiality and performance capability. Therefore at GICG, quality is the uncompromising standard for everything that we do.
GICG certification marks a badge of quality as our accreditations are up-to-date. GICG follows strict procedures and undergoes yearly conformity assessments by the accreditation bodies to ensure that we comply to ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17065 and ISO17025, the most stringent international quality requirements for Certification Bodies. These assessments and processes guarantee the value of your certificate.
Statement Of Impartiality
Compliance & Integrity
GICG aims to be a leader in corporate sustainability and is committed to the journey of promoting efficiency, environmental-friendly, health and safety, and social responsibilities in our daily operations to safeguard our stakeholders and communities.
By think and acting sustainably, we strive to care for the environment, adhere to safe management measures, and be socially accountable whilst to best serve our customers, uphold compliance, secure profits, and growth.
To position ourselves for a strong sustainably future, GICG is committed to the following:
Reduce environmental footprint of our operations
- Encourage paperless working environment by adopting digitization in our reviewing and approval process, communication, e-filing, and e-certificate issuance.
- Reduce electricity consumption of office equipment and laboratory machineries by putting them in ‘sleeping’ mode’ when they are not in use.
- Increase recycling and reuse efforts through waste minimization.
- Manage our supply chain in consideration of environmental effects and good governance.
Engage openly on sustainability matters and support sustainable development
- Provide opportunities to our stakeholders to actively involved in sustainability programs.
- Communicate regularly with our stakeholders on sustainability matters, objectives, and developments.
- Increase transparency and disclosure of sustainability performance through regular update of our sustainability efforts and achievements in our website.