The RMC product certification is set up to ensure the production of RMC meets the required standards of SS EN 206, SS 544-1, and SS 544-2 for structural application. RMC producers are required to be certified for their on-site batching plants as well as plants supplying concrete for precast structural elements.
Ready-mixed Concrete (RMC) Product Certification
RMC Product Certification will help you:
- Reduce risk of delivering non-conformance product.
- Achieve cost savings from improved productivity, reduced downtime, and reduced site testing.
- Increase credibility of the concrete supplier.
- Attain a standardized and systematic approach to achieve a quality that is acceptable by all parties.
- Attain international recognition through a mutual recognition arrangement amongst the international accreditation bodies.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICG’s logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.