CAREERS : Job opportunities
- Responsible for company revenue growth and increase the new sales in Testing and Inspection services for Electrical & Electronics products and medical devices.
- Report to Head of Sales, and work with him to maximize growth
- Identify markets and understand of products and competition status, searching new potential customers and new market opportunities and growth of business.
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Management of new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording and follow up with the objective of increasing revenue. Ensure timely follow-up on all leads that are generated.
- Proposes pricing quote structures for potential customers for maximum quantity sales volume. Ongoing follow-up with renegotiation on contract expiration, with approval of Sales Manager and SVP.
- Collect and communicate market and competitor’s information to corporate management team on a frequent basis.
- Work with Sales Manager and management team to grow the targeted vertical segments and business, develop annual business plans together with the Sales Manager.
- Execute strategy to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Work closely with operation team to review products and advise the appropriate test methods.
- Report to Sales Manager regularly on key aspects of the business, in accordance with routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Ensure all systems and procedures are control properly in accordance with ISO 17025 requirements and the company’s quality policy.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives.
- Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organized, with attention to details.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Able to Work Under Pressure
- Sales experience in Electrical and Electronic and medical testing preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.