|Overall job objectives
Maintain laboratory Quality Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025
- Maintain documentation of laboratory QMS, including master document list, equipment lists etc.
- Ensure all laboratory equipment are maintained and calibrated according to schedule.
- Liaise with external auditor and plan for annual external audits.
- Initiate and close Corrective/Improvement Action Plans promptly.
- Plan internal audits for laboratory management system and all testing areas.
- Plan training schedules for all staff with the respective supervisors.
- Arrange and conduct risk assessments with RA Team.
- Arrange for biannual management reviews with updates on all components of QMS.
- ·Validate and document all incoming equipment and consumables.
- Maintain QA system on both cloud server and local server.
- Provide fortnightly reports to management team on status of ongoing tasks.
- Review processes and assist in continuous improvement of laboratory system.
- Excellent time management.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Keen eye for details.
- Able to express ideas and procedures fluently.
- Proactive in task management.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org