Singapore – GICG, a leading conformity assessment body, is excited to announce its participation as an exhibitor at Data Centre World Asia 2023. This premier event is scheduled to take place from 11 – 12 October at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, and it promises to be a significant gathering of industry leaders, experts, and innovators in the data center and technology space.
At DCW 2023, you will learn about our versatile portfolio of Cybersecurity services that can help organisations:
- strengthen their cyber defences
- implement robust cybersecurity solutions that mitigate their exposure to cyber threats
- safeguard their crucial information infrastructure
- safeguard their data against evolving threats
Our team of experts will be onsite to share our cybersecurity solutions and services, including:
- Cyber essentials mark: Protect enterprises against the most common cyber-attacks and threats.
- Cyber trust mark: A cybersecurity certification for organisations with more extensive digitalised business operations.
- Data protection trustmark certification (DPTM): Demonstrate accountable data protection practices.
- Cyber Security Code Of Practice (CCOP) Compliance Audit: Safeguard organisations’ critical information infrastructure.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System: Manage and protect organisations’ information assets.
- ISO/IEC 27017:2015 Information technology — Security techniques: Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services.
- ISO/IEC 27018:2019 Information technology — Security techniques: Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors.
- ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System: Help organisations comply with privacy laws around the world.
GICG’s participation at Data Centre World Asia 2023 reflects our ongoing commitment to innovation, excellence, and collaboration within the data center industry. We look forward to meeting you and discussing how we can help you address the challenges and opportunities in this ever-evolving field.
To learn more about GICG and our participation at Data Centre World Asia 2023, please visit our website at www.gicgrp.com/sg/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2023 edition of DCW will take place from 11 – 12 October at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Please visit us at our booth (U63), where our Cyber security experts will be onsite to discuss your cybersecurity certification needs and provide exceptional expertise and experience.
GICG is a global conformity assessment body providing a comprehensive range of solutions in testing, inspection and certification. With a track record of excellence and a dedication to enable clients to protect brands and mitigate risk through our reliable, dependable, responsive and quality assurance service across five continents, Our areas of expertise include quality, environment, occupational health and safety, food safety, information security, social accountability, sustainability and more.
To learn more about GICG, please visit www.gicgrp.com.
About Data Centre World Asia
Data Centre World Asia, one of seven co-located shows at Tech Week Singapore, is the premier event for data centre professionals in Asia, providing a comprehensive platform for networking, learning, and exploring the latest trends and innovations in the data centre industry. With a focus on industry-leading speakers, insightful conference sessions, and a diverse range of exhibitors, Data Centre World Asia offers an unparalleled opportunity to stay at the forefront of the ever-evolving data centre landscape.
To learn more about Data Centre World Asia, please visit https://www.datacentreworldasia.com/welcome.
For media inquiries or interview requests, please contact:
Lydia Annie Ho
Follow us on social media: